The Sierra Nevada Chapter of ARMA International, which serves northern Nevada, has members representing a diverse group of large and small businesses, government agencies (state and local), law firms, insurance, finance, utilities, non-profit organizations, and many more.
Our membership includes Senior Executives, Entrepreneurs, Industry Consultants, Vendors, and Records and Information Management professionals.
The Chapter holds monthly meetings, and members and non-members are invited and encouraged to attend. The information sharing sessions are held at local venues and typically involve working luncheons or dinners. Meetings are generally held on the last Thursday of each month, unless otherwise announced. No meetings are held during July and August.
Chapter Acitivies Includes:
- Monthly meetings for purposes of education, networking and information exchange
- Education opportunities about today’s information management hot topics
- Relationship building social events and community outreach
Message from ARMA HQ About the Upcoming Year
The Sierra Nevada Chapter operates according to the mission, vision and values of ARMA International.
To be the driving force that enables organizations to harness the strategic power of information.
To empower the community of information professionals to advance their careers, organizations, and the profession.
The membership of ARMA International has reached a consensus that the association’s most unique value to the information community is derived from the following:
- Professional standard-setting and best practice frameworks
- Current news, events, and industry trends
- Network of local chapters providing opportunities for in-person training and leadership development
- Certification preparation and continuing education
These statements are reviewed each spring as a part of the Board of Director’s strategic planning meeting, and refreshed as needed.